• 'We had the Salmon platter. It was fantastic, and the salads where fresh, healthy & delicious.' -JMB
• 'We enjoy the Freeway Cafe breakfasts. Coffee is great! Omelets are divine! There is always a friendly atmosphere and the staff go out of their way to help' -HTR
• 'I like to pop in for a quick lunch. I have had the burgers, the Royal Burger is my favorite, 1/3-lb burger with fried egg, bacon, lettuce, tomato & pickles.' -FG
• 'We are seafood lovers. There fish is always fresh and prepared so well.
My favorites are the Crispy Cod Dinner, Golden Tilapia, and the Southern
Fried Catfish.' -CT
• 'I love coming for Sunday lunch. There is always something special that catches my eye, and everything I have eaten at the Freeway Cafe is good.' -PH
Here at Freeway Café we serve the most incredible food!
Freeway Café first opened its doors in 1991 at the 51st and 169 Location, which, relocated to a new location at the present 465 S. Sheridan Rd. With its immense popularity and success, the owners opened another café in the Pearl district downtown at 1547 East 3rd Street.
People flock from near and far, not only for the fabulous food, but for the uniquely 1950’s décor and unique retro ambiance. Walking into Freeway Café is like being transported into another era.
The menu is extensive, food is delicious, people are friendly, and the service is attentive and immediate.
The West Tulsa location at 5849 S. 49th W Ave. recently opened its doors with the same degree of excellence.
Freeway Café Tulsa is a family owned and managed business, were serving with excellence is our number one priority. Our aim is to please you and your guests, and deliver a memorable experience.
FREEWAY CAFE Tulsa Oklahoma • ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ©2017
DESIGNED AND HOSTED BY SMARTART